Thursday, June 2, 2011

I'm Nervous

This is my first blog post ever. I'm sure you can see why I'm apprehensive.

I don’t wanna look back on it, which I will inevitably do a few thousand times, and say to myself, “Wow. Why am I so lame? THAT’S how I decided to begin this legacy?”

I mostly just said that so you’ll know where I’m coming from and you’ll sympathize with me.

FEED MY EGO.

Like an un-average person I decided to do some research before I started.
I checked into the only blogs I’ve ever read to view their first posts.

Chloe, my best friend: She chose an intro to herself. I'll do that later. I’ll paint you an in-depth picture of my life.

Nicole, the coolest person I've never met: We’re Facebook friends. Her first post is a dedication to her lover, Ryan Gosling. She just jumps into it. She even receives praise from the well known Krall who writes,
        "I applaud this wonderful first blog entry!"
Natalie, a practically famous blogger: I don’t actually know her personally, but she’s a hilarious blogger who is obsessed with mayo, Taco Bell, and S E X. Her first post is a list, and if you know me and Chloe she started things out right. 


LISTS ARE GREAT.

I’m still not sure how to start, but in my opinion I’m almost done.

Besides, I’ll probably just post again tomorrow. My head is swimming with second and third and fourth posts. Just not first posts.

As I close here’s Google Images ‘greatest photo ever’:



KAY. BYE.

3 comments:

  1. aw girllllll thanks for the shout out...and you can totally tell people you know me personally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so in love with you Mallory. I want to marry you and spend the rest of our lives eating taco bell and mocking Chloe. Please make this happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paige: You don't know just how special I feel :)

    Nicole: I want to be with you everyday forever.
    I love you Nicole Marie Gausch. Is is Marie or Maria? I think Chloe and I argued about this. Also, I'm a hideous speller. HIDEOUS.

    I love Taco Bell and ganging up on Chloe. Sounds like a wonderful life <3

    ReplyDelete