Saturday, June 4, 2011

And So It Begins

NOTE: This shit was supposed to be posted yesterday. In fact, it was. But it made me look ignorant so I had to remove as quickly as possible. So act like I just handed you a time machine
This'll do.
and pretend it's in real time. I know you're good at pretending. You pretend like you have friends all the time. AND NOW...


And So It Begins
Was supposed to be the title of my second post. I was going to describe an epic tale of my journey throughout high school as I look upon my SENIOR YEAR.
But instead I'm sitting in the school computer lab. In a freshman class. Waiting to take a test. We were supposed to start and hour ago. It's 9:23 a.m. Testing "starts" at 8:20 a.m. There's something wrong with the computers. I've re-typed in the test code upwards of 20 times.
91346500611

That test determines my future as a student at Wheatmore.

But I'm not worried.

It's going to be the easiest test I've ever taken. Any person with a little life-experience and common sense could pass it. Chloe and I even 'studied' last night:


It's a perfect study regimen. I even mentioned it in my Twitter. I have 12 followers. TWELVE. That's over two hands of fingers.

LOLBUTSERIOUSLY. 


I'm getting a smidge off task.  
So yeah. I just took the test. It was, and to quote myself, "the easiest test I've ever taken." Some of it was actually kinda funny. I'm that guy that laughs at stupid stuff that's not actually funny.
For example, one of the first few questions was about Jane, Dick, and Dan. They all worked on an EMT squad and Dan would always complain to Jane. ABOUT DICK. It's hilarious because Dan is always complaining about DICK.
Looky there! Second post and I've already got a picture of a penis. It's pretty reminiscent of a classic Chloe Collins penis.
There was also a question about a Ginger. It was just someone's name, but a ginger's a ginger. Oh, and it was a Health Team Relations test so all of the questions were obviously related to the Medical field. Except this one question that asked "What is the proper way for a man to sit on stage?" 
WAT.

This is correct.
Why would we need to know that?

So now I'm officially a SENIOR. But more on that later.



And now a small *Disclaimer*
I'm not actually sure where I'm going with this. This is the second post is less than 24 hours. I mean, I'm obviously gonna be a little overzealous for awhile and it'll die down. For now, this is what you get.


Just a final note: Google Images is a treasure trove of wonder and hilarium.


No comments:

Post a Comment